Have you ever waited to do something when you feel like it? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes listening to your feelings will allow you to fear and not get things done. If we all waited to do something when we felt like it the timing could be wrong.
We must listen to God and allow him to show us when to do things. Erica mentioned she doesn’t play with her feelings because it can point her in the wrong direction. Follow God’s word and pray about things and the situation will come together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ce Ce Winans Adds Four New Trophies To Her Dove Award Collection And She Looked Amazing!!!
- Community Affairs Show: Dr. Lorenzo Leggio of The National Institute on Drug Abuse
- From the mouths of babes – Motivational Moment
- Rare Legal Proceeding Examining Eric Garner’s Killing Set To Start Monday
- The Dads On Duty Group Helps Quell Violence At Louisiana High School
- ‘Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls’ Initiative Encourages Black Women To Take Action Against Breast Cancer
- Beyoncé’s adidas x Ivy Park Collaborates With Peloton
- Black Women’s Player Collective Fosters Partnership With Adidas To Change The Narrative Around Representation In Soccer
- Serena Williams And Michael B. Jordan Team Up With VC Firm To Lead HBCU Entrepreneurship Initiative
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
Ericaism: I Can’t Wait ‘Til I Feel Like It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com