Normally, Griff prays for the things he wants or thinks that we want … LOL … but this time around he’s doing his community service by encouraging everyone who’s been putting off getting in shape. “Trainer “Griff’s advice is simple … just walk. Just a few easy steps … at the gym … in your neighborhood … anywhere … and before you know it … you’ll be running!
Griff’s hilariously prays that God will motivate everyone into a healthy lifestyle of walking … just putting one foot in front of the other … you just have to start somewhere! Hallejuuuuhhh!
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – What Delights Your Heart (Day #5)
- Watch The Latest “King Richard” Trailer featuring A Song “Be Alive” By Beyonce
- What’s The Tea: William McDowell Testifies About A Near Death Accident
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
- GOP’s School Board Meetings Video That Dems Rejected Uses Black Parents To Push Anti-CRT Propaganda
- ‘Tomahawk’ Video Of White Math Teacher In ‘Fake Feather Headdress’ Mocking Native Americans Goes Viral
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison