Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Members Of The Hateful Group That Candace Owens Works For Wants Her Fired
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirtley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- Rescue Crews Searching Waters Near Car Went Into Water Near Harbor Hospital
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation