Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Prince George’s County Provides Information For Federal Government Shutdown Assistance
- Maryland Comptroller Announces Help For Federal Workers
- Gov. Larry Hogan Sworn In For Second Term Wednesday
- Computer Glitch Responsible for Southwest Delays at BWI
- Baltimore Church Leaders Handing Over Files Amid Abuse Probe
- McDonald’s Employee Fired After Calling Customer The N-Word [Video]
- Washington D.C. Among Cites Most-Infected By Beg Bugs List
- Did You Feel That? 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake Reported Off Maryland Coast On Tuesday
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]