Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Stacy Sneed Sarcoidosis Interview WIth Cheryl Jackson
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of – Dream Deficiency Syndrom
- Maryland Governor Considering Run Against President Trump
- Sounds About White! Student Downplays Black Classmate At Barnard College Being Racially Profiled
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Whitney Houston’s Best Friend & Rumored Lover Robyn Crawford Teases Tell-All Book About Their Relationship
- Single Black Mother Says Her Kids Were Kicked Out Of Christian School Because She ‘Committed Adultery’
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter