Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Arrangements Announced for the Queen of Soul
- People Are Outraged That Donald Trump Says, “Aretha Franklin Worked For Me” As A Response To Her Passing
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Funeral Arrangements For Aretha Franklin Announced
- Faith Walking: God Will Deliver [EXCLUSIVE]
- Omarosa’s Publisher Responds To Trump’s Legal Threats
- These Powerful Black Women Won’t Let Trump Stop Them From Being Heard
- Videos Show Black Student In Handcuffs, Arrested For Wearing A Bandana In School
- Our Program Director, Ron Thompson, Stops By Good Morning Washington To Honor Arethat Franklin