Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – The World Needs Your Message (Day #9)
- Tye and Shante’ Tribbett Talks About Their Restored Marriage
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – You Don’t Have To Act Like You’re Strong (Day #8)
- Here We Go Again: White VA Councilman Wears Blackface While Dressed As ‘Coming To America’s’ Randy Watson
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Starting Your Journey With Hope
- Ava Duvernay’s “Colin in Black and White” Debuts on Netflix This Friday, October 29th
- Healthy Ever After with Dr. Katina Kennedy: Breast Cancer Awareness
- NBA Extends Support For HBCUs Across 107 Schools & Announces Inaugural NBA X HBCU Classic
- More Than 10,000 Cases Of COVID-19 Reported In Maryland Schools Since Reopening
- Invoking Emmett Till’s Lynching, Rep. Bobby Rush Calls For Federal Probe Into Jelani Day’s Death