David Mann and Tamela Mann are taking over on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” For the Faith Walking they talked about how people aren’t coming to church anymore due to not only streaming, but people are losing hope and faith. They also feel that people think going to church isn’t cool anymore.
David and Tamela wants everyone to know that God hasn’t forgot about is. He said, “Right now is not the time to throw the towel in.” God hasn’t left us and just stay encouraged.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wendy Williams Appears To Be Healthy In First Appearance Since Rehab Stint
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- Mass Shooting At Chesapeake, Virginia Walmart Leaves 7 Dead Including The Shooter
- CBS To Air Inaugural TheGrio Awards On Network Television
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Where Is Your Faith?
- Chef Jernard Wells Mother of Love Strawberry Lemon Zest Bundt Cake Recipe from “Southern Inspired Cookbook”
- Chef Jernard Wells Shares His “Granny Gwen’s Banana Pudding” Recipe
- Joe Biden Pardons NC-Raised Turkeys in Traditional Thanksgiving Pardon
- Funding Your Legacy With Life Insurance | Monday Monday
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Premieres “Remember Jesus” & “Christmas At Our House”
Faith Walking: David & Tamela Mann Encourage People Not To Lose Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com