David Mann and Tamela Mann are taking over on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” For the Faith Walking they talked about how people aren’t coming to church anymore due to not only streaming, but people are losing hope and faith. They also feel that people think going to church isn’t cool anymore.
David and Tamela wants everyone to know that God hasn’t forgot about is. He said, “Right now is not the time to throw the towel in.” God hasn’t left us and just stay encouraged.
RELATED: David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO]
RELATED: Tamela & David Mann To Star In New TV One Original Christmas Movie “Merry Wishmas”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Why Tamela Mann’s Night At The Stellar Awards Was So Special [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Maryland, 15 Year Old Fugitive, “Baby K”, Arrested and Charged as an Adult
- Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
- Adversity Can Create Colossal Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
- DOE Debuts New Single ‘Lead Us Again’
- Tried It: Natural Hair Wigs Will Have Your Friends Saying, ‘What Weave?’
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Beyoncé Pens A Sweet Message To Blue Ivy After Her Renaissance Tour Performance
- Serena Williams Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump In A Curve-Hugging Black Dress
Faith Walking: David & Tamela Mann Encourage People Not To Lose Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com