Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: 20 Ideas To Change Your Life
- Fantasia Takes To Instagram To Share That She’s Joined Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. As An Honorary Member
- DOJ Reaches Agreement On Interim Solution To Jackson, Mississippi’s Water Crisis
- Annapolis Starbucks Employee Suspended For Writing “Monkey” On Black Woman’s Cup
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How Gratitude Can Save Your Life
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude
- Is It Time To Start A Home-Based Business? | Money Monday
- 5 Scriptures To Uplift You This Week
- Sybil Wilkes ‘What You Need To Know’ Gun Violence Doesn’t Take a Holiday — Shanquella Robinson — Correctional Officers Attacking Inmate
How Canton Jones Created A Church Environment Where Men Feel Comfortable Crying [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com