Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Justice For Elijah McClain: Convictions Spark Changes In Procedures For Patients In Police Custody
- Her Story – Maya Angelou: Rise, and Rise, and Rise Again | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Darlene McCoy and Jonathan McReynolds Talk Saving Lives with St. Jude
- Darlene McCoy and Jason Nelson on Becoming a St. Jude Partner in Hope
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Become A Partner In Hope With St. Jude & Praise 104.1
- 7 Scriptures To Turn To For Encouragement When Healing
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
How Canton Jones Created A Church Environment Where Men Feel Comfortable Crying [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
17 Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
WPRS/WYCB Are Giving A Black History Salute To Churches In The DMV [Submit Your Church Here]
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Dr Myles Munroe, Daughter And Wife Killed In Airplane Accident
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
10 Messages From Sarah Jakes Roberts That Will Leave You Inspired
2024 Urban One Honors: Best in Black Celebrity Fashion
Text & Title 1-28-24