David Mann and Tamela Mann have very successful careers. Through working and raising kids they maintain their marriage and strong love for each other. Listeners called in to ask them questions and they responded with very honest answers.
One caller asked about how they make time for each other and David mentioned that it’s all about balance. God is first and then Tamela is his priority. Another woman spoke about them going on tour again and was excited to hear that Baltimore would be one of the stops.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Legislation Introduced To Make Rosa Parks Day A Federal Holiday
- Black Organizers Warn Against Underestimating Low Turnout At Justice For J6 Rally
- Warner Music Group Announces HBCU Internship Program
- Children’s Book Inspired By ‘The 1619 Project’ To Hit Shelves This Fall
- U.S. To Remove Thousands Of Haitians In Texas Seeking Asylum, But ‘There Is Nothing To Go Back To’
- Nene Leakes Describes “New Normal” After Losing Husband Gregg Leakes To Cancer
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- CBS to Retool ‘The Activist’ From Competition to Documentary Following Backlash
David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com