Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash from people after meeting with Donald Trump. He mentioned in the beginning of the meeting each pastor introduced themselves and he was asked to pray, but had no idea that was going to happen beforehand. Gray doesn’t endorse nor accept the many things Trump has done like separate immigrant families and also spoke about the injustice for Black men.
He went into that meeting as a pastor not a politician. What many need to understand is that they expected him to go in yell and carry on, but that’s not how to go about business. Gray didn’t like the fact that what they were supposed to meet for didn’t happen and made it seem a different way in the news as well as social media. He also spoke about people in church not extending grace and mercy to him after the meeting and not hearing him out on what really happened.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Text & Title Time 7-24-22
- The Power of Hope – A Motivational Moment
- Unintended Hurt – A Motivational Moment
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- Feds Freeze R.Kelly’s Commissary Money Due To Outstanding Court Fees And Fines
- For A Legend: NBA To Retire Bill Russell’s No. 6 Leaguewide
- Quinta Brunson Signs Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Legendary: NBA Honors Bill Russell By Retiring No. 6 Across The Entire League
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago