GRIFF is praying and he wants some time back he spent on social media. Between Twitter, Instagram and YouTube videos we sometimes get occupied looking at everything going on and don’t even realize how much time we lost. GRIFF spent 51 minutes looking at a website that had women with mustaches.
He said these women were pretty and had a good line up. GRIFF couldn’t believe what he was looking at and so much time got taken away. The problem now is that GRIFF knows the website and will probably look at it again.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- Black Barbie! Issa Rae To Play Version Of Iconic Doll In New ‘Barbie’ Film
- HBCU U-KNOW Spotlight: Civil Rights Activist Ralph Abernathy Of Alabama State University [WATCH]
- CO Suspended For Buffalo Shooting Meme Earned $200K
- Here’s How To Make Eating Healthy Easier [WATCH]
- Funerals Begin For Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Children’s Book Celebrates Greenwood District’s Black Entrepreneurial Trailblazers
- Malcolm X, In His Own Words
GRIFF’s Prayer For The 51 Minutes He Lost Because Of Social Media [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com