Erica Campbell is talking about your emotional state and how it’s a choice. She mentioned that how we feel is based upon what we think. Erica wants us to change our spirits.
The word of God when we read it can bring us joy and gospel music can lift your spirits. She wants us to deal with the pain, find the issue and reach that joy. Cheerful hearts is what it’s all about and we can get to it with the help of God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Auntie Maxine’s Not New To This, She’s True To This: 5 Times Maxine Waters Took a Stand
- ‘Jaslyn Will Not Die In Vain’: Family Holds Vigil For 7-Year-Old Girl Killed Outside Chicago McDonald’s
- Ahead of Chauvin Verdict, Florida Enacts ‘Racist’ Law Protecting Drivers Who Hit BLM Protesters
- Meet and Greet Virtual Experience with Deitrick Haddon [Watch Live]
- Scottie Pippen Reveals His Eldest Son Antron Has Passed Away At 33
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only
- George W. Bush Responds To Folks Trip Trippin on Michelle Obama [VIDEO]
- ‘School of Rock’ Clip Resurfaces Promoting Body Positivity & Jack Black Gets Well-Deserved Praises
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Laughter Is Good Like A Medicine [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com