Wowzy Campbell joined Erica Campbell to talk about how love makes him feel. He mentioned that in relation to hanging out with friends love makes him feel like he’s not left out or alone. Erica and Warryn Campbell are raising him to be a family man, a man of God as well as a strong person.
Erica mentioned that sometimes the world tries to beat up our children, but we must build them up at home. Instill confidence in them so that they can carry on in this world. Remember to let them know that God loves them and so do you everyday.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- What’s The Tea: Kelly Price Shares An Update On Her Health
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – Who or What Is The Villain in Your Life’s Story
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- L.A. County Wants Proof Of Vanessa Bryant’s ‘Severe Emotional Distress’ Caused By Cops Leaking, Sharing Kobe’s Crash Photos
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – You’re “Aha Moment” Is On The Way (Day #1)
- Brother Of Patrick Mahomes Apologizes for Dancing On Top Of Sean Taylor Tribute At FedExField
- Community Affairs Show: Life Coach, Gail Crowder Shares The Importance of October Initiatives
Love Talking: Teach Your Kids How To Love Themselves And Love God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com