The Oakland Raiders played and GRIFF didn’t get enough sleep because the game came on late. In this prayer GRIFF is asking God to send him a signal to tell him that his team is going to lose. If GRIFF knew his team wasn’t going to win he would’ve went to bed earlier.
GRIFF mentioned the game didn’t end close to 1am. In his prayer he also told God that he wouldn’t use the information to bet on games. It’s only the first game so GRIFF is okay for now.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 2) – The Gift of Love | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Here’s Every Black Heisman Trophy Winner In NCAA History
- The Nightly Spirit: Smokie Norful Confirms New Music For March, Reconfirms His Ministry To God
- Police Identify Woman Fatally Struck On I-495
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Republican ‘Fake Electors’ In Nevada Falsely Pledged Biden’s Electoral Votes To Trump, Indictments Charge
- Just Do It: Tiger Woods & Nike Reportedly Looking To Part Ways
- ‘SZN Opener’ S2 Episode 1: Grambling State Defensive End Sundiata Anderson Reps HBCU Football
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
GRIFF Prayer To Know When His Team Is Going To Lose [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
Bishop Carlton Pearson Headed For Divorce
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Top 10 Gospel Christmas Songs
Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition