GRIFF is so happy about today’s topic for Mr. Griffin! He spoke about God’s promise and how it’s the most comforting thing. Sometimes when we think of a promise we think about when our parents told us that we would get a bike, but then we didn’t get it.
God sets up all things for us to work out. He forgives us, cleanses us and blesses us. GRIFF loves to see other people get blessed and mentioned to everyone listening that God has so much for us we just have to be ready to accept it. The over flow of blessings are coming, just believe in God’s promise.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wendy Williams Appears To Be Healthy In First Appearance Since Rehab Stint
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- Mass Shooting At Chesapeake, Virginia Walmart Leaves 7 Dead Including The Shooter
- CBS To Air Inaugural TheGrio Awards On Network Television
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Where Is Your Faith?
- Chef Jernard Wells Mother of Love Strawberry Lemon Zest Bundt Cake Recipe from “Southern Inspired Cookbook”
- Chef Jernard Wells Shares His “Granny Gwen’s Banana Pudding” Recipe
- Joe Biden Pardons NC-Raised Turkeys in Traditional Thanksgiving Pardon
- Funding Your Legacy With Life Insurance | Monday Monday
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Premieres “Remember Jesus” & “Christmas At Our House”
Mr. Griffin: “It’s Not About Me, It’s About Who God Wants Me To Be” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com