It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! GRIFF is quite confused by the kids that still live at home after 18 and don’t have their driver’s license. He recalls a time when he was young and him and his friends couldn’t wait to go to the DMV to take the test.
GRIFF knows all the parents that have to still drive kids that are older that 18 back and forth are getting tired of it. He said as parents we need to put a spark under them. Teach them how to parallel park and make sure they past the test.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Conflict Between Worry and Prayer – A Motivational Moment
- There Is A Leader In You | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cathy Hughes Founded Radio One On This Day In 1980
- Why Everyone’s Phone Will Alarm Wednesday Afternoon
- Federal Appeals Court Temporarily Blocks Fearless Fund From Exclusively Serving Black Women Entrepreneurs
- Apple’s iPhone 15 Has Overheating Issues Due To Apps
- Bowie, Maryland Named One Of The Best Places To Live In America
- Video Of Black Man ‘Beaten By Multiple’ Florida Cops Goes Viral As Family Demands Justice
- Strive To Be Great | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Chaos Erupts At Parkdale High School Dispute Turns Physical
GRIFF’s Prayer For Children That Don’t Want To Get Their Driver’s License [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Erica Campbell Talks New Album "I Love You" With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Watch: ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer
Contact The Programming Department
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Serious Business? 9 Most Surprising Celebrity Side Hustles