Do you ever feel that you aren’t good enough? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you remember your failures, compare yourself to other people and look down upon yourself. You’re successful and know that you’re good enough.
The enemy puts negative thoughts into our head and we must not let it get to us. Accept and receive all of God’s blessings. Do the work to accept the love and grace, never forget that you are worthy.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kotex Recalls Tampons After Some Unravel Inside Women’s Bodies
- Lakewood Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary
- That Time Nancy Wilson Slayed On ‘The Cosby Show’
- Black District Attorney Removed From E.J. Bradford Investigation Because Of A Facebook Photo
- Runways at BWI Back Open After Minor Issue
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Faith Walking: You Are Good Enough. You Are Worthy. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com