On Monday, September 24, GRIFF opened up his daily prayer with a word for the Oakland Raiders. The football team is 0-3 and their losing streak is upsetting fans – as it should. GRIFF wanted to go to a game for his birthday but tells God he’s reconsidering because he doesn’t want to be disappointed on his day of celebration.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
While GRIFF hopes God will work a miracle in his favorite team’s lock room, he made sure to shout out TJ’s 3-0 streak for falling asleep in public (watch here) and thanked Him for giving her sleep so good, it’s unruly. Some people find it hard to fall asleep, but she’s able to fall asleep anywhere!
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
- Jonathan Majors’ Lawyer Reveals Texts From Alleged Assault Victim
- Women of the Bible: Rizpah
- Andre Drummond Quits Social Media & Changes Phone Number Amid Mental Health Struggles
- Op-Ed: Jason Whitlock Says He’d Reject Black Quarterbacks To Avoid Race Concerns. Has He Forgotten He’s Black?
GRIFF’s Prayer: Football Disappointments & Unruly Sleeping Patterns [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
17 Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
LaTocha Talks To Cheryl Jackson About Her Passion To Do Gospel and Inspirational Music
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
See Who's Performing At The 2023 She Is... Women's Empowerment Summit
Women of the Bible: Priscilla
Happy Women's History Month! Here's 8 Scriptures For Women
Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
Ghana Gives Kamala Harris The Red Carpet Treatment As VP Kicks Off African Tour