In honor of National Suicide Prevention Month, Community Voices Host Ron Holland spoke with Founder of non-profit, Sanity Not Vanity, Fonda Bryant on the importance of getting help when one starts to idealate suicide and as a family member or friend being able to recognize the signs of depression and anxiety in those close to you. You can call the Suicide Prevention Hotline to get free counseling if you feel this could be you. Just call 1-800-273-8255 or go to suicidepreventionlifeline.org to get the help you need.
Wake up on weekends with Ron Holland on both Praise 100.9 and our sister station, 105.3 Old School + R&B.
- Mr. Griffin: Are You Walking In Your Purpose? [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard Debuts Song With Karen Clark Sheard, Opens Up About Married Life & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Super Bowl Gospel Celebration 2021: Rickey Smiley To Host; Erica Campbell, PJ Morton & More To Perform
- Makeup Shayla Joins Forces With Morphe On Shade-Inclusive Foundation Filter Effect
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Twitter Puts an End to MyPillow Guy’s Pillow Talk For Good!
- FEMA Giving Maryland More Than $219M In COVID-19 Vaccine Federal Funding
- Mamba Mentality: Quotes To Live By As We Remember The Great Kobe Bryant
- 8 Quotes That Tell The Life & Times Of Legendary Los Angeles Laker Kobe Bryant
- Gabourey Sidibe Details Her Struggles With Bulimia On The ‘Peace of Mind With Taraji’ Facebook Show
- Fitness Expert Cierra C Talks The Importance of Choosing A Lifestyle Change Over Dieting
- Maryland Enters Phase 1C of COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
- A Thousand Ways To Thank A Teacher Contest presented by Kaiser Permanente
- Cat’s Birthday Party Leads to COVID-19 Spread
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- J.R. Smith Remembers Kobe Bryant In Touching Instagram Post: “Took These Days For Granted”