Jonathan McReynolds is a young gospel singer trying to figure out manhood and fame at the same time. McReynolds has been touring and soaking up all of the advice he can from older men because he feels he can never have too much good advice. “All of us in our 20’s are still just trying to figure out how to be men,” and being in the public eye adds extra stress he says.
Sept. 7 Make More Room was released and it’s a deluxe version of Make Room which was released in March. All of the songs were written at the same time they just didn’t all make it onto the original album. Oddly enough, neither his nor his manager’s favorite song was on the original album, but he’s excited for fans to hear them both. Try and God Is Good, are their favorite songs and they’re available now!
Behind the Scenes at The Willie Moore Jr. Show [PHOTOS]
1. The Manns1 of 11
2. Willie Moore with Evelyn Lozada and her daughter2 of 11
3. Mary Mary and Willie3 of 11
4. No Malice and Willie4 of 11
5. Willie and Jennifer Williams5 of 11
6. William Mcdowell6 of 11
7. The Hairstons7 of 11
8. Dr. Ian Smith with Willie Moore Jr.8 of 11
9. The Walls Group stopped by!9 of 11
10. Willie Moore with the "Growing up Hip-Hop" cast10 of 11
11. Willie Moore with the Ron Carter Academy11 of 11
Jonathan McReynolds Can’t Wait For You To Hear His Favorite Song ‘Try’ was originally published on blackamericaweb.com