GRIFF just celebrated his birthday and had an amazing weekend. He celebrated with his family some friends and thanked God for receiving one of the best birthday gifts. His Raiders got their first win against the Cleveland Browns.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Raiders came back from a 17 point deficit and in overtime pulled out a win. GRIFF mentioned that during the middle of the game he heard whisper say to him that his team were going to win. We’re so happy that GRIFF had a great birthday and hopes he has a wonderful year filled with success, joy and laughter!
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Community Affairs Show: Dr. Lorenzo Leggio of The National Institute on Drug Abuse
- From the mouths of babes – Motivational Moment
- Rare Legal Proceeding Examining Eric Garner’s Killing Set To Start Monday
- The Dads On Duty Group Helps Quell Violence At Louisiana High School
- ‘Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls’ Initiative Encourages Black Women To Take Action Against Breast Cancer
- Beyoncé’s adidas x Ivy Park Collaborates With Peloton
- Black Women’s Player Collective Fosters Partnership With Adidas To Change The Narrative Around Representation In Soccer
- Serena Williams And Michael B. Jordan Team Up With VC Firm To Lead HBCU Entrepreneurship Initiative
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – What Delights Your Heart (Day #5)
GRIFF’s Prayer: Thankful For A Great Birthday Weekend! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com