First Sundays in the church are set aside for communion and the first Sunday in October at New Birth Christina Ministries of Columbus proved to be a funny one!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
A deacon at the church was holding the communion crackers while they were being blessed when he accidentally bumped the plate they were placed on and spilled them all over the pulpit! Be sure to watch Pastor Kenney Moore to the left of the deacon catch the laughs when it all goes down. See the video below!
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Soul Detox – Toxic Thoughts (Identify them and reject them) Day #2
- Chloe x Halle to Sing ‘America the Beautiful’ at Super Bowl LIII
- “Black Panther” & “BlacKkKlansman” Land Multiple Oscar Nominations: See Full List
- Report: Chris Brown Held By Police In France Due To Rape Accusation
- 4 Teens Arrested In Robbery Investigation
- DMV School Closings & Delays [January 22nd, 2019]
- D.C Restaurant Week Extended For The First Time In History
- Yolanda Adams And 13 Year Old, Miles Caton Sings On The View
- City of Houston Partners With Non-Profit To Help Furloughed Government Workers
- Erykah Badu Tries To Clarify Her R. Kelly Comments: ‘I Want Healing For You & Anyone You Hurt’
Columbus Deacon Drops Communion in the Pulpit [VIDEO] was originally published on joycolumbus.com