In preparation of Hurricane Michael, Governor Northam has declared a state of emergency in the Commonwealth of Virginia. As a result, Richmond Public Schools and public offices closed early today.
According to NBC 12, Northam moved to declare a state of emergency in Virginia in order to secure assistance to aid in the possible devastation of the storm.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Be advised that central Virginia is under a tornado watch until 9pm.
For the latest on the storm:
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
Photos: Hurricane Michael Slams Into The Florida Panhandle As Southeast US Braces
1. Category 4 storm, and countingSource: 1 of 9
2. Florida’s PanhandleSource: 2 of 9
3. Orange Beach/Gulf ShoresSource: 3 of 9
4. Apalachicola, FloridaSource: 4 of 9
5. Florida’s Panhandle RegionSource: 5 of 9
6. Rock Landing, Florida (near Panacea)Source: 6 of 9
7. Florida’s PanhandleSource: 7 of 9
8. Florida’s PanhandleSource: 8 of 9
9. Panama City BeachSource: 9 of 9
- I Love My HBCU: Attending An HBCU With A Purpose & A Plan
- #FarewellKobe: Vanessa Bryant Speaks Publicly For First Time Since Losing Kobe And Daughter Gianna
- Slain HBCU Student Anitra Gunn’s Boyfriend Has Been Charged With Murder
- Harvey Weinstein Convicted Of Rape, Criminal Sex Act In Manhattan Trial
Governor Northam Declares State Of Emergency In Virginia was originally published on kissrichmond.com