According to The Christian Post, Chance gave out specific information about her blood type and more to see if someone could help.
Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join the Get Up! Mornings w/ Erica Campbell mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Chance said, “I really need help. My Auntie Toni is one of the strongest forces in my life, and she is in dire need of a #kidney. We have exhausted all options and have been wait listed for years.”
The family continues to pray about this and “give the problems to God.”
He said he and his family are trusting in the Lord, ending his tweets by declaring, “I serve a promise keeping God and His timing’s impeccable.”
We will continue to keep Chance the Rapper’s aunt in our prayers.
Everyone And Their Mama Was Proud Of Chance The Rapper’s Grammy Victories
1. Zac Efron is a huge fan. Who knew?Source: 1 of 6
2. Steph Curry is proud.Source: 2 of 6
3. Common is pleased.Source: 3 of 6
4. Even Larry King had to chime in.Source: 4 of 6
5. Chicago Public Schools congratulated the star on a job well done.Source: 5 of 6
6. Bishop TD Jakes felt the Chance spirit.Source: 6 of 6
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Tamela Mann Launches Plus Size Active Apparel
- Sasha Obama Gets Glamed Up As She Goes To Prom [PHOTOS]
- You Know You Grew Up In A Black Church If You’ve Encountered These 11 Things
- Kirk Franklin Opens Up About His Relationship With Kanye West For The First Time Ever [VIDEO]
Chance The Rapper Asks Fans For Prayers As His Aunt Searches For Kidney Donor was originally published on getuperica.com