Kentucky Fried Chicken has announced the release of a plant-based fried chicken recipe coming to stores! KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available to customers at a store in Smyrna, Georgia, near Atlanta’s SunTrust Park this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Beyond Meat has been a big craze spreading the nation so much so even Burger King added their Impossible Burger to their menu countrywide. But KFC is the first fast-food restaurant to offer a Beyond Meat friend chicken to their menu.
KFC will offer it’s Smyrna location customers their Beyond Fried Chicken in nuggets or boneless wings. Prices range from $1.99-$8.49 depending on the quantity ordered. No word on when KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available in additional stores.
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Be a Victor, Not A Victim | Dr. Willie Jolley
- WORDS FROM Sheilah Belle, Put the Phone Down!
- Virginia State University Makes History As The First HBCU In The Country Selected To Host A General Election Presidential Debate
- Holidays at the Apollo Festive Programming for all ages, December 2 – December 30, 2023
- Ron Poindexter Premieres His New Song ‘Overflow’ and Talks About What’s Next For Him
Kentucky Fried Chicken Coming Out with Plant Based Chicken was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Bishop Carlton Pearson Headed For Divorce
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
Top 10 Gospel Christmas Songs
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
3 ‘Karens’ And A ‘Karen’ Cop: These Viral Videos Show Why Racial Profiling Reports Still Matter
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer