We go through the trials and tribulations that we feel no one else does. Forgetting that what God made for us is for us as individuals. Sometimes it’s like, if it rains then it pours. Which causes the questioning of the God we serve.
Should we question God? Many would agree, no. We’re taught to accept what God has given us, but not taught to learn from these lessons. If you get in a car accident. You want to ask, why me? You feel like you can’t afford an accident. In your head, you think it’s the worse time, but in reality, it’s merely God’s timing. It may be God saying, “slow down”.
Take the Kobe Bryant incident that shattered the hearts of many and took the lives of nine people. To those families defense, one could see why you’d want to question God. No one expects to bury their loved ones, but we know it has to happen. Looking at this circumstance, you want to believe God had a reason for this tragic event. We should hope that the families affected by such loss learn to appreciate the memories of their family and grow stronger as a family together.
NBA Legends & Current Players React To Kobe Bryant’s Death
1.1 of 7
2.2 of 7
3.3 of 7
4.4 of 7
5.5 of 7
6.6 of 7
7.7 of 7
The point is we are taught to look at tragedy as a burden or pain, but never as something that could help us in the future. Our prayers we think aren’t being answered are waiting for us to discover in the lesson presented before us in the forms of pain.
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- FedEx Calls For Washington Football Team Name Change, Nike Pulls ‘Racist’ Apparel From Website
- R.I.P. News Anchor and ’20/20′ Co-Host Hugh Downs Has Passed Away at Age 99
- WNBA Star Gives Up Her Season To Help Overturn A Wrongfully Convicted Man [VIDEO]
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- Really!? Alabama College Students Are Reportedly Throwing ‘COVID Parties’ To Predict Who Gets Sick First
- Cash Pours Into Black Organizations And Businesses Amid Protests Against Racism
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- More Statues Are Coming Down in RVA