For generations, families have celebrated birthdays at Chuck E Cheese but sadly for many, this tradition is coming to an end. The popular birthday spot has had a hard time rebounding from the impact of COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Chuck E Cheese parent company CEC Entertainment Inc. already announced that only 266 of its 612 company locations have reopened and now they have announced that they have filed for bankruptcy. But the good news is the company will continue to open locations while negotiating their debt.
A lot of establishments were able to generate some income while many cities were on lockdown utilizing food delivery services. Chuck E Cheese recognized this and offering pizza and more to people under the alias “Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings.” But the revenue wasn’t enough to protect the company from bankruptcy.
- Black Protesters Arrested By NYPD Were Charged With Felony Way More Than White Demonstrators, Data Shows
- 24 Year-Old PG County Garbageman May Be Your Lawyer of Tomorrow
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Aaryn Speaks Out After Being Shot In Houston [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Gov. Hogan Calling On State Elections Board To Open All Polling Places For November Election
- Video: Rare Tsunami Forms In Chesapeake Bay During Monday’s Storm
- Former ‘Glee’ Actress Naya Rivera Missing
- Report: Washington Makes Decision To Keep Burgundy & Gold Colors
- So Who Is Kanye West’s Vice President Pick Michelle Tidball?
- Kirk Franklin Inspires In Latest Social Media Post: You Only Need God’s Approval
- Tips For Building Your Immune System with Herbs