Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Maryland made the call along with the Big 10 Conference to cancel the game after 8 football players test positive over the last 7 days in order to protect others. The game will not be counted as a loss or a win and will not have an impact on either’s team record.
You have to play six games to be eligible to play in the Big 10 title championship. Due to the shortened season, Ohio State will only be able to have one more game drop off their schedule to be ineligible for the championship. Ohio State’s next game will be against Indiana on Saturday, November 21st. This isn’t the first game to be impacted by COVID-19, the SEC has had numerous games and teams affected by the pandemic.
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Ohio Students Reprimanded For Putting “Whites / Blacks Only” Signs On Water Fountains
- Ben Crump Plans Lawsuit Against Buffalo Mass Shooter’s Parents & Gun Manufacturer
- Black Leaders React To Biden’s Policing Executive Order
- Steve Kerr Demands Changes To Gun Control Policy At Press Conference
- Announcing Our ABFF 2022 AMBASSADOR!
- Grammy® Award-Winning Gospel Singer TAMELA MANN Set to Release Overcomer: Deluxe Edition
- Black Music Honors Celebrates
- Tye Tribbett Talks “New” Single, Bringing Kids To Christ & More