Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Maryland made the call along with the Big 10 Conference to cancel the game after 8 football players test positive over the last 7 days in order to protect others. The game will not be counted as a loss or a win and will not have an impact on either’s team record.
You have to play six games to be eligible to play in the Big 10 title championship. Due to the shortened season, Ohio State will only be able to have one more game drop off their schedule to be ineligible for the championship. Ohio State’s next game will be against Indiana on Saturday, November 21st. This isn’t the first game to be impacted by COVID-19, the SEC has had numerous games and teams affected by the pandemic.
- HBCU Prairie View A&M University Marching Band To Get Docuseries On The CW
- LeBron James Tests Negative For COVID-19, Can Return To NBA Action Soon
- Three Omicron Variant Cases Confirmed In Maryland
- Deborah Joy Winans and Kendrick Cross Stars in A Sisterly Christmas on OWN
- Y’all In Trouble Now! Zoom Introduces New Tool That Can Track Participants Attendance & Tardiness
- Hey Sis Hey! Shanta Atkins Talks New Single “Fight On” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- A Black Man Once Walked 2,000 Miles To Start A Town In New Mexico Called ‘Blackdom’
- Suspect Arrested In Murder Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant’s Wife
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The Journey To Christmas – Humble Beginnings (Day #4)
- Steph Curry Signs UCONN’s Aziz Fudd To Partnership Deal