Folks are upset and are calling for change after just the second week of The Masked singer The Puffer Fish got booted from the show, but what folks are up in arms about is the fact that when they pulled the mask off The Puffer Fish it was revealed that it was Grammy Award 14 time nominated, 7 times taking home the trophy, living legend Toni Braxton.
Fans are sing Another Sad Love song after Fox Networks’ The Mask Singer a celebrity talent-based program where celebrity contestants’ fates are determined by the audience who clearly knows nothing about musical talented or spectacular performances, in a shocking premiere double elimination with Vivica A. Fox as Mother Nature getting booted before the Toni Braxton who has sold over 70 million records worldwide (obviously not by the studio audience).
Fans are saying that FOX’s Mask Singer might want to think about putting the fate of the masked in the hands of the viewing audience or the panel on stage.
Take a look at Toni Braxton’s final performance as the Puffer Fish singing Doja Cat’s “Say So,” Dua Lipa’s “Levitating,” in the video below.
- What Parents Need to Know About the COVID-19 Vaccine for Kids
- Festival Of Praise To Return In 2022 With 30-City Tour, 16 Shows Announced
- Patriot Front Members March Though DC Chanting ‘Reclaim America’ Then Get Stranded In The Cold
- Maryland’s Health Department Website Taken Offline Due To Cyberattack
- Text & Title Time (Dec 5)
Living Legend Toni Braxton Got Booted From The Masked Singer!? was originally published on wzakcleveland.com