Text “DCnews” to 52140 For Local & Exclusive News Sent Directly To You!
The couple has a second child, who has been removed from their custody.
If Fentanyl is kept in the house, health officials recommend keeping any unused Opioid medications out of reach of children. They also suggest calling the Poison Control Hotline (1-800-222-1222) and keeping Narcan near by as well. Narcan can reverse an opioid overdosed in the video below Nurse Robin Harry goes through the steps to administer Narcan.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
- Where to? Top 20 Summer Travel Destinations for 2023 Unveiled
- Morgan State To Expand Off-Campus Housing With Multi-Family Apartment Building
- Teen Girl Dead After Shooting In District Heights
- Alexandria To Begin Process of Renaming Streets Honoring Confederate Leaders
- President Joe Biden To Deliver 2023 Commencement Speech At Howard University
- MCPS Adding Vape Detectors To 6 Schools
- Spirit Airlines To Offer Daily Nonstop Flights From BWI Airport To San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Coppin State University Names Larry Stewart As Head Men’s Basketball Coach
- BREAKING: Robert Contee III No Longer The Chief Of Police in Washington, D.C.
- Double Shooting Under Investigation in Prince George’s County
VA Parents Arrested After Their Infant Dies From Fentanyl Overdose was originally published on woldcnews.com
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Sarcoidosis Clinical Trials and Steroids - Special Virtual Event
Tina Turner Photos Through The Years: A Legacy Never Forgotten
This Maryland City Ranked 8th Worst City To Raise A Family
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
LOL: Sherri Shepherd's Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert's Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
10 Richest Black Communities in America