The truth behind the tragic death of Dwayne Haskins on April 9, 2022 is getting closer to be fully exposed.
A lawsuit filed by the Former Washington Football quarterback’s family proves that Haskins was drugged on the night of his death as part of an alleged “blackmail and robbery conspiracy” against the former NFL quarterback. The lawsuit, filed in March 2023 in Broward County, Florida, lists four individuals, two restaurants, a golf driving range and a hotel as defendants connected to the alleged conspiracy. As well as the driver of the truck that hit Haskins on highway which was a direct cause of Haskins’ death.
On April 9, 2022 Haskins was struck by a dump truck while he was walking on I-595 in South Florida. A toxicology report concluded Haskins was legally drunk when he was hit by the truck. The separate samples taken from his body had blood alcohol levels of .20 and .24, both of which are above the legal limit in Florida of .08. Haskins also tested positive for ketamine and norketamine, drugs that are used by medical professionals as anesthetics but that also have been known to be used recreationally.
Dwayne Haskins was only 24 years old.
- DC’s Daily Rider Bike Shop Burglarized For The 3rd Time
- BREAKING: 3 Police Officers Shot In SE DC While Serving Animal Cruelty Warrant
- ‘Secure DC’ Crime Bill Advances In Council
- Ex-Cop Gets 30 Days In Jail For Killing Unarmed Black Man In ‘Historic’ Conviction Called ‘Major Victory’
- Metro Rider Allegedly Sucker Punched Upon Exiting Columbia Heights Station
- Family of 18-Year-Old Killed At New Year’s Eve Party Pleads For Information
- Virginia Introduces Bill To Hold Adults Accountable When Children Use Their Guns In Crimes
- Hannah Payne Is The Latest White Vigilante Sentenced For Black Death. Will Daniel Penny Be Next?
- Bethesda Business Owners Frustrated With Surge In Shoplifting, Nike Store Targeted Twice
- Police Identify Woman Fatally Struck On I-495
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Lawsuit Shows Dwayne Haskins Was Drugged In Blackmail Conspiracy Before His Death was originally published on woldcnews.com
17 Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
WPRS/WYCB Are Giving A Black History Salute To Churches In The DMV [Submit Your Church Here]
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Dr Myles Munroe, Daughter And Wife Killed In Airplane Accident
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know - Held in His Hand (Jan. 24th)
Text & Title 1-28-24
2024 Urban One Honors: Best in Black Celebrity Fashion