Two men are in the hospital after a double shooting in Prince George’s County. Police are still searching for who is responsible.
Prince George’s County Police Department officers were called to an apartment complex in Hyattsville in the 6800 block of Highview Terrace around 4:24 p.m. Tuesday for a report of a shooting. Once on scene, the two men were found with gunshot wounds. The severity of their injuries is not known at this time.
Police did have any details about a suspect or suspects in this case, and no arrests have been made. The circumstances surrounding the shooting has not been made public. The investigation is active and ongoing.
- Drivers Registering Cars In Virginia To Avoid Insurance Cost In Their Home States
- Sticky Fingers To Close Due To Crime Surge On H Street
- BREAKING: 3 Police Officers Shot In SE DC While Serving Animal Cruelty Warrant
- DC Ranks 2nd In US Cities For Traffic Congestions
- DC-Based Chef Receives Nobel Peace Prize Nomination
- Sign Up To Be A St. Jude Radiothon Volunteer
- Maryland Program Offering Free Medical Equipment Aids For Residents In Need
- Washington Wizards January 2024 Highlights
- Governor Wes Moore To Deliver Second State Of The State Address Wednesday
- Virginia Music Teacher Wins The 2024 Grammy Music Educator Award
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Double Shooting Under Investigation in Prince George’s County was originally published on woldcnews.com
17 Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
WPRS/WYCB Are Giving A Black History Salute To Churches In The DMV [Submit Your Church Here]
Dr Myles Munroe, Daughter And Wife Killed In Airplane Accident
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Best In Black: Essential Items Invented By Black People
Best In Black: Largest Black Megachurches
Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know - Held in His Hand (Jan. 24th)
Lecrae, Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin Among 2024 Gospel Grammy Winners