A teen girl was killed in a double shooting inside a home in District Heights. The incident occurred around 9:35 pm on Wednesday in the 1800 block of Tanow Place.
Text “DCnews” to 52140 For Local & National News Sent Directly To You!
When police arrived, they discovered a guy and a female inside with gunshot wounds. Both were admitted to the hospital but the young girl was confirmed dead afterward and the man’s condition is unknown. The nature of their relationship is also unknown.
This story is still developing.
- Where to? Top 20 Summer Travel Destinations for 2023 Unveiled
- Morgan State To Expand Off-Campus Housing With Multi-Family Apartment Building
- Teen Girl Dead After Shooting In District Heights
- Alexandria To Begin Process of Renaming Streets Honoring Confederate Leaders
- President Joe Biden To Deliver 2023 Commencement Speech At Howard University
- MCPS Adding Vape Detectors To 6 Schools
- Spirit Airlines To Offer Daily Nonstop Flights From BWI Airport To San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Coppin State University Names Larry Stewart As Head Men’s Basketball Coach
- BREAKING: Robert Contee III No Longer The Chief Of Police in Washington, D.C.
- Double Shooting Under Investigation in Prince George’s County
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Teen Girl Dead After Shooting In District Heights was originally published on woldcnews.com