According to People Magazine, Sherri Shepherd and her wig caused quite the commotion on Tuesday’s episode of her daytime talkshow, Sherri, when the hairpiece fell off her head in the middle of a segment.
Shepherd was talking about one of her favorite preachers Sarah Jakes Roberts, who recently gave a sermon where, while preaching, her wig began to slowly fall off the back of her head until she just decided to take it off and keep delivering the sermon anyway.
This prompted Shepherd to talk about her own experiences with wigs, saying, “Here’s the thing, when you wear wigs, you are trusting the person that put the wig on, that it’s going to be secure.”
She added, “The thing about wigs is when it starts sliding, you can feel it slide. Because you will start out with it down here, and all of a sudden, it starts making its way up. Especially if the wig weighs a lot. And all you can do is what Sarah Jakes did, which is pull it forward.”
Shepherd went on to say that there is “nothing you can do” when you’re in that moment. “You can’t throw down the mic and walk out and go fix it. The show must go on.”
It was hilarious!!!
- Sha’Carri Richardson Rocks Natural Hair During Diamond League Final 2023: ‘I Had To Pull Out The Natural’
- Texas School Discriminates Against Black Student With Locs Even Though That’s Illegal
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Tried It: Natural Hair Wigs Will Have Your Friends Saying, ‘What Weave?’
- Slam Dunk! Angel Reese Is The New Face Of Mielle Organics
- Did Beyoncé Just Announce Her Foray Into Hair Care?
- How Dove Is Helping Women Like Me Embrace Their Grey Hair
- Mielle Organics Avocado & Tamanu Collection Is a Chef’s Kiss For Frizzy Manes
- Maryland & Virginia Are Among The States That Have Successfully Passed The CROWN Act
- Get The Look: Shop The Hair Products From Gabrielle Union’s HelloBeautiful Cover
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Join Us For Erica Campbell's Free "I Love You" Album Release Party! [Details Here]
Contact The Programming Department
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary "Father's Day"
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Hope Christian Church Live Stream
Contact The Promotions/Community Department