Washington Metro has announced a half-priced fare program for low-income rider. The Metro Lift program aims to advance transit equity and affordability in a region considered one of the most expensive in the country.
Customers who enroll will receive a 50% discount on Metrorail and Metrobus travel. Metro Lift is available for all residents that use the federal SNAP program. Those who qualify can apply on Metro’s website starting June 20. On June 26, in-person registration will be available at Metro Center Metro Station, Metro Headquarters, and the New Carrollton Metro Office.
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued Along East Coast, Here’s How It Will Impact Maryland
- Arlington County Enhances School Zone Safety With Speed Hump Installations
- Howard County Public School Changes Start Times Amid Issues With School Bus Services
- Enhanced Security Protocols Implemented At INOVA Fairfax Hospital Amid Surge In Violence Towards Staff
- Join RADIO ONE & The American Cancer Society At The “MAKING STRIDES AGAINST BREAST CANCER WALK”
- Join Team Radio One At The St. Jude Walk/Run In Washington, DC
- Applications For Maryland’s 2023 Student Loan Debt Relief Tax Credit Program Close On Sept. 15
- 5 PG County Employees Awarded For Saving Drowning Child
- MTA To Offer Free Transit For A Weekend This Month
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Join Us For Erica Campbell's Free "I Love You" Album Release Party! [Details Here]
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary "Father's Day"
Contact The Programming Department
Erica Campbell Talks New Album "I Love You" With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Hope Christian Church Live Stream