Ajak Deng And Top Black Models Are Flourishing Fashionably For Models.com
1. SANTERIASource:Instagram 1 of 10
2. SANTERIASource:Instagram 2 of 10
3. AJAK DENGSource:Instagram 3 of 10
4. DUCKIE THOT AND AJAK DENGSource:Instagram 4 of 10
5. ALICIA BURKESource:Instagram 5 of 10
6. DUCKIE THOT AND SAUL RODRIGUEZSource:Instagram 6 of 10
7. ALICIA BURKESource:Instagram 7 of 10
8. DUCKIE THOT AND AJAK DENGSource:Instagram 8 of 10
9. AJAK DENGSource:Instagram 9 of 10
10. SAUL RODRIGUEZSource:Instagram 10 of 10
Photographer Mariano Vivanco shot a beautiful Santería story playing up the color white, which is trending for Spring/Summer 2017. Cuban-American stylist, Jimi Urquiaga, beautifully styled this shoot featuring Black models, Ajak Deng, Duckie Thot, Alicia Burke, Achok Majak, and Saul Rodriguez.
Santería is a practice that arose from the Yoruba people, Roman Catholicism and multiple indigenous groups across the Americas and white is used to symbolize ascension in rank. Hair was done by Joey George, makeup by Niki M’Nray using Nars Cosmetics and shot at Spring Studios.
Get into these beautiful looks and find out what each model is wearing!