Bishop Paul S. Morton of Atlanta’s Full Gospel Baptist Church has responded to a scathing story alleging that a man named Pastor Craig Lamar Davis was arrested for allegedly spreading HIV among Full Gospel church members.
Bishop Morton responded to the scandal on his Twitter page and said that not only is Davis not a at Full Gospel, he’s not even a member:
Someone is putting out wrong information about Full Gospel. The man mentioned has never joined my church. He’s not a pastor in Full Gospel29 Aug 12Text “PRAISE” To 64636…Standard Messaging Rates ApplyFind us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter @PraiseDCalso see…
- White Man Allegedly Stabs Brotha In Head For Dining With 2 White Women
- Man Allegedly Poses As Doc, Treats 500 Patients Over 6 Month Period
- Pastor Charles Jenkins Inspires Crowd At Praise In The Park [Exclusive Video]
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Bishop Paul Morton [Exclusive Video]
- Fred Hammond “I Will Lift Him Up” [NEW MUSIC]