Far too often we feel that we can only be happy from external events. We will be happy once we get that new job, once we have that new car, once we have won the lottery, the list goes on and on.
But the point about happiness is that you should be happy right now this very moment.You will never have this moment in time to be happy again.Obtaining materials things is not the route to happiness! If that where the case we would not hear of so many pop and film stars dying of drug overdoses.
The old saying “money can’t buy happiness” is still very true to this day. Choose any happiness affirmations that suit your situation best and say it as often as you can during the course of your day. Say it to yourself first thing in the morning as you look into the bathroom mirror. This will start your day off to a good start. Then repeat it as often as you can during the day.
Find us on Facebook!
- LEGENDARY DRUMMER MARVIN McQUITTY PASSES AWAY TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 11th
- District Heights Teen Killed While Walking To School
- T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
- Families Forgive Drunk Driver Who Killed Their Children
- Sr. Pastor Paula White, Prophet Gideon Danso and Dr. Jackie McCullough Headline Prayer Works 2012 In DC [Sept 13-15]