In preparation for The King’s Men Tour, featuring Kirk Franklin, Donnie McClurkin, Marvin Sapp and Israel Houghton, your favorite Praise Team has composed a list of essential items you need to fully optomize your praise experience October 7th at The Liacouras Center!
Check out the items you need to create your praise and worship survival kit for The King’s Of Men Tour.
5. Sunday’s Best: Pull out your top hats, gloves and your fanciest apparel for all in attendance will styling and profiling at the concert, for the heavenly Lord. Come dressed to be blessed!
4. Shouting Shoes: Let’s face it. It’s about time we give our favorite praise shoes a rest and break in a new pair. It’s always good to carry an extra pair of shouting shoes because when the Spirit is called it comes! Based upon the sneak preview Franklin, McClurkin, Sapp and Houghton awed viewers with on The View, bringing an extra pair of shouting shoes is highly recommended for your survival kit.
For the rest of your essentials visit our friends at Praise Philly here.
Find us on Facebook!
- 7-Year-Old Girl Saves Cousin, Fights Off Kidnapper With BARE HANDS!
- Essential Items You’ll Need For The King’s Men Tour
- Target, Kohl’s Are Hiring More Than 100,000 Seasonal Workers
- CBC Week 2012 (Instagram Gallery)
Essential Items You’ll Need For The King’s Men Tour was originally published on elev8.com