In a time when thick waist lines and greasy fried chicken are frowned upon as unhealthy, one woman wants to be thick for Jesus. She loves her chicken, in fact she made a gospel song about it.
After her song she goes into a sermon where she preaches, “Don’t let me die skinny Jesus, pass me the butter Jesus”.
Has she taken her love for chicken too far or can a person praise Jesus for whatever their heart desires? Let us know in the comments.
- President Puts Congress On Notice With Fiscal Speech
- Gospel World Reacts To Season 2 Sunday Best Dontavies Boatwright Death
- Key Warning Signals That You Are Stressed!
- How To Make A Thanksgiving Door Wreath
- Cornel West: Obama Is A ‘Rockefeller Republican In ‘Blackface;’ Sharpton, Harris-Perry, Dyson Are Up For Sale
17 Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
LaTocha Talks To Cheryl Jackson About Her Passion To Do Gospel and Inspirational Music
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
See Who's Performing At The 2023 She Is... Women's Empowerment Summit
Happy Women's History Month! Here's 8 Scriptures For Women
Women of the Bible: Priscilla
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
Dr Myles Munroe, Daughter And Wife Killed In Airplane Accident