Precious Allen, 31, the Cincinnati mother facing misdemeanor charges for allegedly helping her daughter beat up a female classmate who was allegedly bullying her is suing the Cincinnati school district and police, reports WKRC Cincinnati.
As previously reported by NewsOne, Allen, her daughter, and her sister, Dawn Brunner, burst into a classroom and assaulted a 15-year-old student with their fists and a combination lock. The student suffered cuts and bruises, and a teacher ended up with a black eye in the scuffle.
Allen claims that the student she is accused of assaulting actually assaulted her and that the school purposely deleted video that would have proved her innocence.
Watch news coverage of this incident here:
Allen was previously charged with felonies, but a Hamilton County Grand Jury indicted her on charges of misdemeanor assault and aggravated trespassing.
- Columnist Calls For The Black Community To “Wake Up”
- Jaci Velasquez Named National Spokesperson For Band Angels
- Dottie Peoples Headlines Lucille O’Neal’s Odessa Chambliss Quality Of Life Luncheon
- Check on loved ones in Oklahoma with Red Cross’ Safe & Well site
- Tips for Talking to Children After a Disaster
Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police was originally published on newsone.com