Whether you’re a chronic procrastinator or just like to torture yourself, last minute shopping is a way of life. Fighting crowds to get the toy you want or pausing your Christmas cooking to run out and get your boo that present you missed on your list–it can all be an annoyance of a new kind each season.
But this Christmas, I decided to do a little research for my gift lists. You know, figure out what kind of gift I want first before heading down the aisle. My mother is the last person I shop for. So whether or not you’ve already gotten her gift or want to add a few more treats for under the tree here are a few last-minute Christmas gift ideas will save the (holi)day.
1. Faded Glory Women’s Long Belted Puffer Coat With Faux Fur Trim:
2. Faded Glory Women’s Plus-Size Belted Sweater Coat, 2-Pack Value Bundle:
3. Connections from Hallmark Stainless-Steel “Celebrate Life” Starter Bracelet:
4. Better Homes and Gardens Royal Plush Throw:
5. Billy Blanks Tae Bo Power with Gloves Workout DVD:
Last Minute Gifts: Fool-Proof Gifts For Mom was originally published on hellobeautiful.com