Mase, who “retired” from rap in 1999 to pursue a career in the ministry, built up thousands of followers split into two churches in Atlanta and Phoenix … preaching the virtues of marriage and family values.
That all came crashing down earlier this year when Mase and his wife divorced, causing most of his flock to flee in anger. As for those stalwart loyalists, well Mase says … screw them.
Once Mase and his wife divorced, a majority of the people at the churches left in anger.
“That all came crashing down earlier this year when Mase and his wife divorced, causing most of his flock to flee in anger. As for those stalwart loyalists, well Mase says … screw them.” (TMZ)
Mase chose to ditch both churches and move back to the rap game.
“He’s dropped all ties with both churches and is playing regular rap gigs around L.A., jumping back into his former lifestyle hardcore.” (TMZ)
Last week if you recall Ja Rule expressed concern for him in our story Newly Saved Ja Rule Expresses Confusion And Concern Over Mase’s Actions.
We pray God keeps him safe,
Make sure to read:
- Hottest News Stories Of The Week: Taffi Dollar, Ja Rule And More
- Taffi Dollar Recalls Meeting Her Husband for the First Time [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Preachers Of L.A. Bishop Noel Jones: ‘To Make An Icon Out Of A Man Is Probematic’ [VIDEO]
- REAL FATHERS REAL MEN: Coujoe Marson
- Happy First Anniversary Deitrick And Dominique Haddon [PHOTOS]