Trusting God. Loving God and knowing that no matter what God is there can be hard. That is the strength that the Apostles are out on the road with.
31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:
“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
God’s love conquers all. Jesus gave the Apostles instructions. The holy spirit set them aflame with God’s love.The righteousness of God, the righteousness which brings justification in the sight of God, does not come from legal works, but comes from God who gives this righteousness to those who believe upon and accept his Son. That is what Saul is bringing.
That is what we are challenged to stand on.We are challenged to stand in righteousness because God so ordains us as his emissaries. We are His mission hands.
Once we accept Christ he stands with us, before us and around us.
Make sure to read these guides:
- A.D. The Bible Continues Commands: “‘In The Name Of Jesus, Son of God, I Release You…”
- A.D. The Bible Continues Episode 8 “Saul’s Return” Bible Guide
- A.D. The Bible Continues Episode 7 “The Road To Damascus” Bible Guide
- A.D. The Bible Continues Episode 6 ‘The Persecution’ Bible Guide
- A.D. The Bible Continues Episode 5 ‘The First Martyr’ Bible Guide
- A. D. The Bible Continues Episode 4 ‘The Wrath’ Bible Guide’
- A.D.The Bible Continues- Episode 3 ‘The Spirit Arrives’ Bible Guide
- A.D.The Bible Continues- Episode 2 ‘The Body Is Gone’ Bible Guide
- A.D.The Bible Continues- Episode 1 ‘The Tomb Is Open Bible Guide’
Make sure to join the conversation with our Facebook family!
The History Channel The Bible Replay In Pictures
1. AdamSource: 1 of 30
2. EveSource: 2 of 30
3. The FallSource: 3 of 30
4. Abraham Follows OrdersSource: 4 of 30
5. Moses LeadsSource: 5 of 30
6. The PlotSource: 6 of 30
7. Rahab PlansSource: 7 of 30
8. Joshua Leads The BattleSource: 8 of 30
9. Samson and his MotherSource: 9 of 30
10. Samson fightsSource: 10 of 30
11. Delilah Cuts Samson's hairSource: 11 of 30
12. King Saul during the Good DaysSource: 12 of 30
13. David Beats GoliathSource: 13 of 30
14. King Saul faces the emptinessSource: 14 of 30
15. david-with-bathshebaSource: 15 of 30
16. BathshebaSource: 16 of 30
17. King ZedekiahSource: 17 of 30
18. Facing BablyonSource: 18 of 30
19. Daniel Faces The Lion's DenSource: 19 of 30
20. Mary & Joseph flee to EgyptSource: 20 of 30
21. Jesus baptized by John the BaptistSource: 21 of 30
22. Peter the FishermanSource: 22 of 30
23. Jesus walks on waterSource: 23 of 30
24. Jesus and his followersSource: 24 of 30
25. The Last SupperSource: 25 of 30
26. Mary stands alone.Source: 26 of 30
27. Jesus and Mary meet on the road to GolgothaSource: 27 of 30
28. The CrossSource: 28 of 30
29. Jesus Makes All Things NewSource: 29 of 30
30. The Ministry Continues With YouSource: 30 of 30
A.D. The Bible Continues Episode 9 “Brothers in Arms” Bible Guide was originally published on elev8.com