On Faith Walking today Erica Campbell talks about how sometimes people will persecute you for being different or believing in something. She told the story of Steven in the Bible and how he performed miracles and prayed for people. He had people turn against him and he was killed.
Erica spoke about how this is still happening in the world we live in today. To fight those battles we must ask God for help. We also must walk with faith, be strong and know he has us covered. Understand that you are serving a purpose even when you feel you aren’t.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NEW ALBUM WORSHIP & JUSTICE, FROM HITMAKER WILLIAM MURPHY
- Kathie Lee Gifford’s THE WAY Brings Bible Stories to Life in Musically-Driven Film
- The Fourth Annual Morehouse College Human Rights Film Festival
- Never Would Have Made It: The Marvin Sapp Story
- Healthy Ever After: Ty Lewis Gives Caregivers Tips On How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia [Listen]
- Congratulations!!! Israel and Adrienne Houghton Welcomes a Baby Boy To Their Family
- ERICAISM: Speak Up in Your Own Life [Listen]
- Community Affairs Show: Zion Church Blesses The Community With A Back To School Event
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Returned Love (August 16th)
Faith Walking: Sometimes You Will Be Persecuted [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com