On Faith Walking today Erica Campbell talks about how sometimes people will persecute you for being different or believing in something. She told the story of Steven in the Bible and how he performed miracles and prayed for people. He had people turn against him and he was killed.
Erica spoke about how this is still happening in the world we live in today. To fight those battles we must ask God for help. We also must walk with faith, be strong and know he has us covered. Understand that you are serving a purpose even when you feel you aren’t.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: New Year New Mercy (Day 14)
- Famous Quotes To Live By From Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- Herschel Walker Promoted Magical ‘Mist’ That Will ‘Clean You From COVID’…Yes, You Read That Right
- Winter Storm To Hit The DMV Sunday & Monday
- ‘Big Lie’ Energy: Republican Trounced By Black Woman In Florida’s Special Congress Election Plans To Sue
- Marilyn Mosby’s ‘Bogus’ Federal Indictment Is Rooted In ‘Racial Animus,’ Her Attorney Says
- Wizards Head Coach Wes Unseld Jr. Enters Health & Safety Protocols
Faith Walking: Sometimes You Will Be Persecuted [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com