Tina Campbell is known for her powerful voice and beautiful lyrics. Fans might not know, but she is also into praise dancing for the Lord. She recently posted a video on Instagram of her dancing in the house and from the looks of it is having a great time.
You can hear her family laugh in the background, but like a true performer just kept going. In the post she wrote, “Please #beblessed by my #goodevening #praise unto the Lord. @AJBlive just lemme know if you need me to come and help usher the people into the presence of the Lord with my awesome gift. Im taking bookings now and am currently available for #Easter services but my management has been quite overwhelmed with calls since my last post so hurry before you have to wait til Halloween to get me. I am the Lord’s humble servant and i simply go by the name #SisterTina but people also just call me #areallygoodpraisedancer for short.”
Fans commented back and loved every moment of the dance. Some thought that she needed her own comedy show as well. Looks like she has a career in both singing and dancing.
- Students Suing University System of Maryland Over Vaccine Mandate
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Anti-Vax Special Ed Staffer Thinks Blackface Is The Best Way To Oppose Vaccine Mandate
- Landlord Goes Viral After Evicting Tenant For 2 Years Of Unpaid Rent Then Pays For Her Hotel
- EXCLUSIVE: Nia Long On Passing Of Anthony ‘A.J.’ Johnson: ‘A.J. Was A Joy To Work With On Set’
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- Harrowing Photos Of Border Patrol With Whips On Horseback Hunting Haitian Migrants Evoke Images Of Slavery
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Get The Details On Yara Shahidi’s Classic, Timeless Emmy Awards Hair
Tina Campbell’s Praise Dance Is One To Never Forget [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com