GRIFF was on a flight the other day and was told that snacks wouldn’t be handed out because someone has a peanut allergy. The person on the plane couldn’t even take the smell of nuts. GRIFF has an idea for all airlines so that this doesn’t happen again.
He mentioned that airlines should purchase communion chips. They have no smell and people aren’t allergic to it. GRIFF really wants his snack on the plane so maybe he is on to something with this idea.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘White Supremacist’ Safely Arrested After Buffalo Supermarket Massacre
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
- DeVon Franklin Talks ‘It Takes A Woman’ & ‘Kingdom Business’
- Naomi Osaka Is Launching Her Own Sports Agency Named “Evolve”
- NFL Announces The Washington Commanders 2022 Season Schedule
- Census Reveals That Over 6 Million Afro-Latinos Identify As White, 25% Chose Black
- Trump Agrees To Pay D.C. $750,000 & Settle Lawsuit
- Warner Music Group Is Taking Its Music Talent Search To HBCUs
- Black Communities Need To Speak More Openly About Their Health
- Black Women Need Their Own champion In Senate
GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com