Rep. Maxine Waters was on the show this morning and she spoke about the catch phrase, “reclaiming my time.” Erica Campbell spoke about people that want to reclaim a piece of life and take something back that they gave away at a certain point. She mentioned that you might love music and want to join the choir, go back to the sport you love, whatever it is reclaim it.
GRIFF then spoke about how he’s just been tired and fatigued. It has caused him to not want to do certain things and feel some type of way. GRIFF wants to reclaim his peace and he believes this will make him feel better. What do you want to reclaim?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘White Supremacist’ Safely Arrested After Buffalo Supermarket Massacre
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
- DeVon Franklin Talks ‘It Takes A Woman’ & ‘Kingdom Business’
- Naomi Osaka Is Launching Her Own Sports Agency Named “Evolve”
- NFL Announces The Washington Commanders 2022 Season Schedule
- Census Reveals That Over 6 Million Afro-Latinos Identify As White, 25% Chose Black
- Trump Agrees To Pay D.C. $750,000 & Settle Lawsuit
- Warner Music Group Is Taking Its Music Talent Search To HBCUs
- Black Communities Need To Speak More Openly About Their Health
- Black Women Need Their Own champion In Senate
GRIFF: “I Have To Work On Reclaiming My Peace” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com