Casey J has out a new single titled, “If God.” She goes to local parks and does a pop up worship service where she brings her guitar and singers. During that time she tries to reach nonbelievers and people that are low in faith. Casey mentioned that she loves it so much because she’s able to reach people.
People ask so many questions about why so many bad things happen, but her response is always, “If God.” She is able to articulate his goodness and talk about how he blesses us. Casey also loves that it’s praise and worship without distractions. Make sure you listen to the entire interview for some inspiration from Casey J.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive
- What Is The National Day Of Mourning?
- 5 Tips For Managing Grief During The Holidays
- Why HBCUs And Corporate Sponsors Need To Invest In The Mental Health Of Black Students
- What Happened To Wendy Williams? Why TV Icon Deserves Her Flowers Now
- Jackie Johnson: Guilty Verdicts For Ahmaud Arbery’s Murder Draws Attention To Ex-DA Indicted In Alleged Coverup
- All Three Men On Trial For Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery Found Guilty
Casey J Talks About Connecting With People Low In Faith During Pop Up Worship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com