Bible study can be held inside churches, community centers and many other places. It’s where people can come together talk about God and discuss certain passages in the Bible. According to CBN News, a retired minister could possibly face eviction for holding Bible study in his apartment.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Ken Hauge is being supported by First Liberty as they try to fight for him to conduct Bible study at his senior living community. Many of the residents wanted Hauge to start it because they’re unable to attend church. Having Bible study at the senior living community was going to bless them.
From week to week the Bible study group got bigger and they asked to use the community room. They were allowed at one point and then were told they couldn’t. Hauge was informed by management that if he continued he would be evicted from his apartment. He said, “For my wife and I, it’s sort of like resting in the eye of a hurricane. In the eye of the hurricane, it’s peaceful and quiet, just don’t get up against the walls.” We hope that the group can continue Bible study without someone being evicted.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try
- Kanye on ‘Erratic’ Artists ‘We Can Enjoy Their Music,’ Here’s Why Not
- Essence Announces “Black Women In Hollywood” Honorees
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!
- Broadway Legend Carol Channing Dead at 97
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’
Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment was originally published on getuperica.com