Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- A Gift from Grandmother Goes Viral
- Black-Owned Biscuit Brand Lands Distribution Deals With Walmart, Whole Foods, Other Retailers
- Founder and Episcopal Pastor Of From the Heart Church Ministries Rev. Dr. John Cherry Passes Away
- Inside the Praise Lounge with Ronnette Harrison – Chris and Helen Holmes
- New Voices Fund Teams Up With MVMT50 To Empower Black Women Entrepreneurs
- Black History in Gospel Music Fact – Thomas Dorsey
- Granddaughter Of Black Entrepreneur Henry G. Parks Jr. Wants Baltimore To Honor His Legacy
- Scripture For The Week “God Expects Good Works”
- Loving Her Legacy: Jesmyn Ward
- Prayer Requests “Believe God Will Answer You”
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com