Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World…Duh
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mayor Muriel Bowser Speaks On The Murder Of 11-Year Old Karon Brown [Listen]
- Angela Bassett, Patricia Arquette & Felicity Huffman Star In Netflix’s ‘Otherhood’
- Pastor John Gray Delivers Pop Up Sermon At Get Up! Mornings 3rd Year Anniversary Celebration [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans Honored With Key To Brooklyn [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Donnie McClurkin Surprises Erica Campbell At 3rd Year Radio Anniversary Concert [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Will They Cast Plies? Kirk Franklin & Devon Franklin Talk Upcoming Biopic
- Coco Coitus: This Sex Tip Has Gone Viral, But It’s Not As Easy At It Looks
- Faith & Fame: Gene Moore Jr. Reveals How The Story Of Joseph Helped His Own Faith Challenge [EXCLUSIVE]
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com