2020, whether it’s for good or bad, will be a year we will never forget. Despite what we have all been through, we must continue to give thanks even after the formal “Thanksgiving” holiday is over. Below are 7 sermons to keep that thankful spirit going as well as messages to help when you may not feel so thankful. Watch…
RELATED: Mr. Griffin: Thank God For Growth [VIDEO]
1. Alfred Street Baptist Church Thanksgiving Worship Service
Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley of Alfred Street Baptist Church.
2. When You Don’t Feel Thankful | Thanksgiving 2020
This year may be the most challenging THANKSGIVING to express gratitude. This video is about giving thanks in TOUGH TIMES
3. We Are All In The Same Boat! – Bishop T.D. Jakes
Message: We Are All In The Same Boat!
Scripture: Mark 6:46-52 (KJV)
Speaker: Bishop T.D. Jakes
Date: November 22, 2020
4. How To Thank God “Even Though” | Pastor Steven Furtick
Can you thank God “even though” it’s not going according to plan and this is not what you expected? This is the first step toward expressing gratitude in every situation.
5. Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
DMV Joint Thanksgiving Day Service
6. The Power of Gratitude | Pastor John Gray
Gratitude will unlock the next level of favor in your life. It’s time to step into the fullness of your destiny.
7. Crazy Faith // Crazy Faith (Part 1)
Pastor Mike Todd of Transformation Church